Pipe Underwear

Follow Me

Menswear Review
Follow Menswear Review on Twitter
Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Labels

Reviews

Shop Heat Gear at Under Armour

Bare Necessities

Blog Archive

120 x 90
Charles Tyrwhitt
125x125 Paul Fredrick MenStyle Clearance
SpeedoUSA.comSpeedo International Limited
HisRoom- Free Shipping 160x600
Bon Bon Bodywear with Free UK Shipping at Banglads

Core-Point

Menswear Review readers will receive 30% Off at Core-Point by using promo code: MWR

Menswear Review HAS MOVED

Please go to www.menswearreview.com for the latest news and reviews!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Hom's First Cotton Micro Brief Review - Classic Style and Comfort

Hom's First Cotton Micro Brief is a sexy classic micro brief. I was a tad concerned when I first looked at how micro these things were.  To my delight, I found the micro brief to be extremely comfortable.  The front pouch is a perfect size for comfortably holding your assets and, yippee, there is a full seat in the rear.   I really liked how these sat comfortably low on my waist.  The waistband is small but is has a folded edge which creates the comfort.  


The look of the brief is more of a classic micro brief look - available in black or white - which would make sense since they're from Hom's Business range.  I tried the black, which I prefer over the white from a sexiness standpoint.  As far as the fabric is concerned, the 94% cotton/6% elastane is very soft and comfortable with just enough give to keep you supported buy not restricted.  I would recommend the Hom First Cotton Micro Brief for a night out or for daily wear.


You can find these at Dead Good Undies.


RATING SYSTEM:  1=POOR, 3=AVERAGE, 5=SUPERIOR


Overall Rating:  4.5/5
Very comfortable micro brief - great look and feel  
Style:  5/5 
Classic
Fabric:  4/5
Good cotton/elastane blend
Fit:  4.5/5
Was very comfortable all around - especially liked the full seat
Quality:  5/5
Seem to be made very well
Size I Wore:  M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Under Briefs
web-ad-mundo-xxx
N2N Bodywear at Menswear Review

Andrew Christian
Enjoy 20% Off Your Order at Rockport.com! Online Only. Exclusions Apply. 6.1-6.30
Boys and Their Hardwear

Designer Mens Underwear
Sunspel Menswear Ltd
Free Jockey towel special offer
Tribe Banner
Shop IndieBike.com Today!
schultz
banner
Get Up to 50% off Mens Fashion at Banglads
Auto-update
eSportsonline - 10,000+ Discount Games and Sporting Goods + Free Shipping
Shop OneStopFanShop.com Today!