Pipe Underwear

Follow Me

Menswear Review
Follow Menswear Review on Twitter
Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Labels

Reviews

Shop Heat Gear at Under Armour

Bare Necessities
120 x 90
Charles Tyrwhitt
125x125 Paul Fredrick MenStyle Clearance
SpeedoUSA.comSpeedo International Limited
HisRoom- Free Shipping 160x600
Bon Bon Bodywear with Free UK Shipping at Banglads

Core-Point

Menswear Review readers will receive 30% Off at Core-Point by using promo code: MWR

Menswear Review HAS MOVED

Please go to www.menswearreview.com for the latest news and reviews!

Friday, May 21, 2010

PostHeaderIcon N2N Waistband Boxer - A Men's Underwear Review


Recently, I posted a review on N2N's Waistband Collection Bikini and Brief.  And, over the past few weeks, I've reviewed a number of other items from N2N's 2010 Collection.    


N2N's Waistband Brief (UN53), today's review, is very similar to the Waistband Brief I reviewed earlier. The primary difference between the two is really the amount of material on the hips - just like it was between the bikini and brief.  The Boxer is really a mini-boxer without much length on the sides.  For me, I like a shorter boxer brief as it gives you more coverage without the problems of riding up on you during the day.


Made from from the same quality Cotton (90%) / Spandex (10%) blend of the Bikini and Brief, I found the material, again, cottony soft.  The Spandex really helps the boxers keep their form throughout the day.  Featuring a simple, yet attractive, 1.5" waistband, I found the waistband quite comfortable.  The leg bands are a bit looser than some but wasn't a problem because of the shorter legs.  The waistband has the same contrasting red detailing to give the boxer a sporty, masculine look.


The pouch was quite comfortable and provided good support for me.  The pouch is designed to hold your boys comfortably and supportively, which it does very well.  Because of the pouch style, the molding nature of the cotton/spandex, and the highlights of the red contrast, your package gets noticed; Let's just say my wife gave me a second (or third) look as I was trying these out. 


Overall, another big hit from N2N with their Waistband Boxer.  I really like all of the items in the waistband collection.  My only regret is not trying the collection earlier. I checked the N2N site and see they have some of the 2009 Waistband Collection in their clearance bins - talk about a screaming deal!!  I can easily recommend these, and any of the items from the Waistband Collection, to you and have and are now one of my favorites.   


Reasonably priced at $22 (USD) you can't go wrong, they're a great buy!


Where to buy N2N Bodywear?
N2N's own online store




RATING SYSTEM:  1=POOR, 3=AVERAGE, 5=SUPERIOR


Overall Rating
5/5
Comfortable, Sexy, well priced underwear
Fit
5/5
Very comfortable for all day wearing 
Style
5/5
Classic, sporty, sexy and masculine
Fabric
5/5
Quality blend
Quality
5/5
Quality made
Size I Wore:  M (I'm a 34" waist)


What do YOU think?  Thank you for reading this post, feel free to get involved below and let me know whether you agree or disagree with this post.  Do you like what you've read/seen?  Have anything extra you would like to add?   Add your comments and make yourself heard!


Keep checking Menswear Review for the latest sales information and reviews on men's underwear and clothing.

2 comments:

Jay said...

They certainly look very comfortable. I like what they've done in terms of contrasting the color of the leg openings and pouch area with the the rest of the fabric. It certainly highlights the right places :)

Menswear Review said...

Agree - sometimes it's the subtle things that have the greatest impact

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Under Briefs
web-ad-mundo-xxx
N2N Bodywear at Menswear Review

Andrew Christian
Enjoy 20% Off Your Order at Rockport.com! Online Only. Exclusions Apply. 6.1-6.30
Boys and Their Hardwear

Designer Mens Underwear
Sunspel Menswear Ltd
Free Jockey towel special offer
Tribe Banner
Shop IndieBike.com Today!
schultz
banner
Get Up to 50% off Mens Fashion at Banglads
Auto-update
eSportsonline - 10,000+ Discount Games and Sporting Goods + Free Shipping
Shop OneStopFanShop.com Today!