Pipe Underwear

Follow Me

Menswear Review
Follow Menswear Review on Twitter
Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Labels

Reviews

Shop Heat Gear at Under Armour

Bare Necessities

Blog Archive

120 x 90
Charles Tyrwhitt
125x125 Paul Fredrick MenStyle Clearance
SpeedoUSA.comSpeedo International Limited
HisRoom- Free Shipping 160x600
Bon Bon Bodywear with Free UK Shipping at Banglads

Core-Point

Menswear Review readers will receive 30% Off at Core-Point by using promo code: MWR

Menswear Review HAS MOVED

Please go to www.menswearreview.com for the latest news and reviews!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Tribe Skull Long Boxer - A Review

The Tribe Skull Long Boxer is my latest review.  I've written several reviews on Tribe and continue to be impressed with their products. 

Tribe's Long Boxer is a longer version than their short boxer but for guys in the states, this shouldn't be confused with a midcut.  The Long Boxer is more in line with the traditional length of a boxer brief and Tribe's Short Boxer is more like a hipster brief.  I like both of Tribe's long and short styles.  For me, the big difference is on appearance as I've found both to be fairly equal in comfort.  For the Skull pattern I liked the look of the Long Boxer.  The "skull" is a blank on white abstract print that resemble skulls when you look at them.
The Long Boxer was comfortable and fit well.  I found the legs to stay in place and not ride up.  There isn't a defined pouch, but the soft jersey/elastane blend had enough give that you were supported and well defined.  I enjoyed how the the Long Boxer sat on my waist and always like a full seat (obvious with a boxer).  The jersey/elastane fabric is a soft, stretch material that was comfortable to wear and feel.  The pouch is lined in a wonderful 100% modal fabric for extra comfort.  



As you can tell from my other reviews of Tribe, I really like this brand.  Not only do they make really comfortable underwear, they do so with fun colors and designs.  Tribe continues to be one of my favorite brands and can easily recommend the Long Boxer in the Skull pattern.  Check out Tribe's site for more information and additional patterns.










RATING SYSTEM:  1=POOR, 3=AVERAGE, 5=SUPERIOR
Overall Rating:  4.75/5
Cool pattern, comfy, and quality  
Style:  5/5 
Love the design and look
Fabric:  4.75/5
Great jersey/elastane blend
Fit:  5/5
Was very comfortable
Quality:  5/5
Well made 
Size I Wore:  M (I am a 34" waist)

2 comments:

mensrunway.fr said...

yes ! :)

Jay said...

Tribe's trademark design feature seems to be that their print patterns cover the entire style. They Their styles look brilliant and are a nice alternative to the many brands out there with great emphasis on waistbands.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Under Briefs
web-ad-mundo-xxx
N2N Bodywear at Menswear Review

Andrew Christian
Enjoy 20% Off Your Order at Rockport.com! Online Only. Exclusions Apply. 6.1-6.30
Boys and Their Hardwear

Designer Mens Underwear
Sunspel Menswear Ltd
Free Jockey towel special offer
Tribe Banner
Shop IndieBike.com Today!
schultz
banner
Get Up to 50% off Mens Fashion at Banglads
Auto-update
eSportsonline - 10,000+ Discount Games and Sporting Goods + Free Shipping
Shop OneStopFanShop.com Today!