Follow Me
Labels
Reviews
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(411)
- ► 08/01 - 08/08 (3)
- ► 07/25 - 08/01 (12)
- ► 07/18 - 07/25 (12)
- ► 07/11 - 07/18 (9)
- ► 07/04 - 07/11 (8)
- ► 06/27 - 07/04 (14)
- ► 06/20 - 06/27 (9)
- ► 06/13 - 06/20 (9)
- ► 06/06 - 06/13 (8)
- ► 05/30 - 06/06 (12)
- ► 05/23 - 05/30 (8)
- ► 05/16 - 05/23 (11)
- ► 05/09 - 05/16 (6)
- ► 05/02 - 05/09 (12)
- ► 04/25 - 05/02 (8)
- ► 04/18 - 04/25 (13)
- ► 04/11 - 04/18 (17)
-
▼
04/04 - 04/11
(13)
- FREE Gregg Homme Underwear
- RibbedTee's New Micromodal Undershirt
- Manview Bodywear About Face - A Review
- 40% Apparel and FREE Shipping at Reebok
- N2N Bodywear 2010 Dream Collection - A Review
- 35% Off C-In2 Bamboo at Skiviez
- McKillop U/W Pouch - A Review
- Awesome April Promos at Freshpair!
- McKillop U/W Jock - A Review
- Diesel Spring Colors in at Palace Trunks
- L'Homme Invisible at DGU
- New N2N Bodywear at Mensuas
- 15% Off at Jockstrap Central
- ► 03/28 - 04/04 (14)
- ► 03/21 - 03/28 (17)
- ► 03/14 - 03/21 (22)
- ► 03/07 - 03/14 (17)
- ► 02/28 - 03/07 (15)
- ► 02/21 - 02/28 (20)
- ► 02/14 - 02/21 (17)
- ► 02/07 - 02/14 (13)
- ► 01/31 - 02/07 (21)
- ► 01/24 - 01/31 (12)
- ► 01/17 - 01/24 (15)
- ► 01/10 - 01/17 (23)
- ► 01/03 - 01/10 (21)
-
►
2009
(126)
- ► 12/27 - 01/03 (22)
- ► 12/20 - 12/27 (14)
- ► 12/13 - 12/20 (23)
- ► 12/06 - 12/13 (22)
- ► 11/29 - 12/06 (25)
- ► 11/22 - 11/29 (18)
- ► 11/15 - 11/22 (1)
- ► 09/27 - 10/04 (1)
Featured Links
Menswear Review HAS MOVED
Please go to www.menswearreview.com for the latest news and reviews!
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
McKillop U/W Pouch - A Review
Earlier today, I reviewed the McKillop No 1.5 jock and was quite impressed! For a relatively new men's underwear brand, McKillop U/W, they have some great products. I was fortunate to try their 1.5" jock and their 3" pouch.
The McKillop Pouch No. 3 is their thick waistband pouch underwear. The pouch is made from the same soft mesh blend of 86% polyester/14% spandex as their jock. The mesh again offers just enough to peak the interest of observers yet maintain a masculine look to it. The Pouch No. 3 is available in white and orange - they also produce a thin waistband in black and pink. To be honest, I wasn't sure I'd like the 3" waistband but to my pleasant surprise I did!
On fit and comfort I was again quite pleased. The thick waistband is aesthetic and adds to the overall comfort. I've tried other pouch (or sock) underwear but nothing quite like this. Usually pouch/sock underwear simply covers your manhood and can be difficult to keep in place - especially when you get, er, "happy." The pouch cups you comfortably to keep everything in place. This is really a strength especially when you want to wear these under shorts - you don't have to worry about too much bounce. What I really liked is that the McKillop Pouch No. 3 comes with a support loop that is designed to stop any embarrassing popping out. What I liked is that it also works as a built-in cock ring - enhancing your profile. The support loop was easy to get into and was comfortable to wear too - it is optional and the pouch works fine without it too.
All in all, a wonderful pouch that is not only really, really comfortable but also works incredibly well as enhancing underwear. I will definitely wear these under shorts, tighter jeans, and as evening wear and even daily wear. If you're not a huge fan of the 3" waistband they also make a 1.5" thin waistband. Either way, you can't go wrong.
To learn a bit more about McKillop U/W, check out my previous post on their jock.
RATING SYSTEM: 1=POOR, 3=AVERAGE, 5=SUPERIOR
Overall Rating: 4.99/5Style: 5/5
Masculine and sexy
Fabric: 4/5
Comfortable mesh material Fabric: 4/5
Fit: 5/5
Very comfortable Quality: 5/5
Seem to be made quite well
Size I Wore: M (I'm a 34" waist)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




























0 comments:
Post a Comment