Pipe Underwear

Follow Me

Menswear Review
Follow Menswear Review on Twitter
Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Labels

Reviews

Shop Heat Gear at Under Armour

Bare Necessities

Blog Archive

120 x 90
Charles Tyrwhitt
125x125 Paul Fredrick MenStyle Clearance
SpeedoUSA.comSpeedo International Limited
HisRoom- Free Shipping 160x600
Bon Bon Bodywear with Free UK Shipping at Banglads

Core-Point

Menswear Review readers will receive 30% Off at Core-Point by using promo code: MWR

Menswear Review HAS MOVED

Please go to www.menswearreview.com for the latest news and reviews!

Monday, March 22, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Ergowear Max Thong Review


Ergowear Max Thong - A Big Hit


As I've written in my previous Ergowear review, they have 3 underwear ranges (X3D, Max, and Plus). Ergowear's Max Thong is my latest review.  I must say, I was quite impressed all around with the quality and comfort of this thong.
  


The thong, like Ergowear's other ranges, features their exclusive 3 dimensional pouch.  The lift effect of the pouch supports and enhances you quite nicely.  The waistband was comfortable with Ergowear displayed across the band.  The combination of the pouch design and fabric made this a very comfortable thong for all-day wearing - seriously, you forget you're wearing a thong at all.  The fabric is a cotton/lycra blend for a soft and form-fitting feel and look.  The thong was of a decent size - not too big that you felt like you had a wedgie and not too small to feel like you were flossing.  The thong I tried was in black but they also make the Max Thong in white.


MAX
As I've written in previous reviews, each of Ergowear's ranges are quite different from each other.  The Max range, as I've mentioned, is made from a cotton/lycra blend.  The fabric on the Max is a bit heavier for compression vs the Max Light which is made from a modal/lycra fabric - creating a softer feel and look.  Regardless if you go for the Max or Max Light the 3 dimensional pouch is designed to work the same.  If you look at the pictures, the pouch is meant to lift you up and out in a natural position.  This really helps with elliminating the squashing/sticking problems of traditional underwear.  The pictures below show (A) traditional and (B) Ergowear.


I have some reviews on the Max boxer, Max Light brief and Max Light midcut coming out later this week so you can look for those too.  Both the Max and Max light come in a variety of colors and cuts (thong, brief, bikini, jock, midcut, boxer).  All-in-all, I am once again very happy with my Ergowear.  Definitely a hit and a favorite of mine.




Also available in white


Where to buy Ergowear:

Keep checking Menswear Review for the latest sales information and reviews on men's underwear and clothing.


RATING SYSTEM:  1=POOR, 3=AVERAGE, 5=SUPERIOR
Overall Rating:  4.75/5
A great thong for fun or daily wear

Style:  4.75/5 
Love the look, especially with the enhancing pouch
Fabric:  4.75/5
Quality material that supported me well

Fit:  5/5
Fit very well
Quality:  5/5
Seem to be well made 

Size I Wore:  L (I'm a 34" waist)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thumbs up

Jason

tanga said...

a very different and special construction seems thongs

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Under Briefs
web-ad-mundo-xxx
N2N Bodywear at Menswear Review

Andrew Christian
Enjoy 20% Off Your Order at Rockport.com! Online Only. Exclusions Apply. 6.1-6.30
Boys and Their Hardwear

Designer Mens Underwear
Sunspel Menswear Ltd
Free Jockey towel special offer
Tribe Banner
Shop IndieBike.com Today!
schultz
banner
Get Up to 50% off Mens Fashion at Banglads
Auto-update
eSportsonline - 10,000+ Discount Games and Sporting Goods + Free Shipping
Shop OneStopFanShop.com Today!