Pipe Underwear

Follow Me

Menswear Review
Follow Menswear Review on Twitter
Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Labels

Reviews

Shop Heat Gear at Under Armour

Bare Necessities

Blog Archive

120 x 90
Charles Tyrwhitt
125x125 Paul Fredrick MenStyle Clearance
SpeedoUSA.comSpeedo International Limited
HisRoom- Free Shipping 160x600
Bon Bon Bodywear with Free UK Shipping at Banglads

Core-Point

Menswear Review readers will receive 30% Off at Core-Point by using promo code: MWR

Menswear Review HAS MOVED

Please go to www.menswearreview.com for the latest news and reviews!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Male Power Stretch Mesh Mini Short Review - HOT!

The Stretch Mesh Mini Short by Male Power is simply hot!  Made from a fine sheer mesh, this mini short is hot for a fun evening out. Now, I will say that I wouldn't pick this for daily wear but I would definitely wear these for a night out (or in).  The mini short, I chose red, leaves little to the imagination and little covered - just enough to keep things interesting.  I found the mini short to be reasonably comfortable for my night out and didn't have to reposition things.  These are one of my favorites based on a hotness factor.


Male Power has a large selection from daily wear to evening wear (if you know what I mean).   Some resellers of Male Power include:


Undergear.com




See the entire collection at www.malepower.com



RATING SYSTEM:  1=POOR, 3=AVERAGE, 5=SUPERIOR
Overall Rating:  4/5
Great for a night out 
Style:  5/5
HOT!
Fabric:  4/5
A great tight mesh
Fit:  3/5
Fit as expected
Quality:  5/5
Seems to be well made
Size I Wore:  S/M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Under Briefs
web-ad-mundo-xxx
N2N Bodywear at Menswear Review

Andrew Christian
Enjoy 20% Off Your Order at Rockport.com! Online Only. Exclusions Apply. 6.1-6.30
Boys and Their Hardwear

Designer Mens Underwear
Sunspel Menswear Ltd
Free Jockey towel special offer
Tribe Banner
Shop IndieBike.com Today!
schultz
banner
Get Up to 50% off Mens Fashion at Banglads
Auto-update
eSportsonline - 10,000+ Discount Games and Sporting Goods + Free Shipping
Shop OneStopFanShop.com Today!