Pipe Underwear

Follow Me

Menswear Review
Follow Menswear Review on Twitter
Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Labels

Reviews

Shop Heat Gear at Under Armour

Bare Necessities

Blog Archive

120 x 90
Charles Tyrwhitt
125x125 Paul Fredrick MenStyle Clearance
SpeedoUSA.comSpeedo International Limited
HisRoom- Free Shipping 160x600
Bon Bon Bodywear with Free UK Shipping at Banglads

Core-Point

Menswear Review readers will receive 30% Off at Core-Point by using promo code: MWR

Menswear Review HAS MOVED

Please go to www.menswearreview.com for the latest news and reviews!

Thursday, December 3, 2009

PostHeaderIcon Candyman Sailer Brief Review



The Candyman Can.....


Great Deals Distributions recently sent me a pair of Candyman Sailor Briefs to review. When I first heard they were sending a pair of Candyman I wasn't sure what to expect. The Candyman line of underwear is, let's say, rather unique. Candyman could be considered synonymous for fun time – a costume for an evening of fun.


Their lineup of styles ranges from fairly modest to risque – I was ready for either. Knowing they were more costume than everyday underwear, I expected they wouldn't be all that comfortable. Who needs comfort when you're having fun, eh?


After trying them out, I was actually quite pleased with their fit and comfort. The front of the brief is very stretchy which adds to the comfort. The brief is a paneled construction made out of 92% polyester, 8% spandex, which helps the fit. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't pick these as a first choice for wearing all day, but if I wanted to I wouldn't be uncomfortable.


The Sailer Brief features a sailor motif (hence its name) with its blue and white stripes, glitter anchor decal, and gold metal chain draped in front of the waistband - garr matey. Overall, again realizing they are a costume, I give them good marks. Give 'em a try. The Candyman line is available at Freshpair and Undergear. Depending on what you select, pricing ranges between $15 - $45.
Have Fun!






RATING SYSTEM:  1=POOR, 3=AVERAGE, 5=SUPERIOR


Overall Rating:  4/5
I bumped this up to a 4 because it's a costume.  As a costume, I give it a 4.  As regular underwear, it'd be a 2.


Style:  4/5
Fun - though there are some more exciting styles you may want to look at.


Fabric:  3/5
For a costume the fabric is comfortable enough - but not for daily wear.


Fit:  3/5
Stretchy pouch and paneled design


Quality:  3/5
Good


Size I Bought:  M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Under Briefs
web-ad-mundo-xxx
N2N Bodywear at Menswear Review

Andrew Christian
Enjoy 20% Off Your Order at Rockport.com! Online Only. Exclusions Apply. 6.1-6.30
Boys and Their Hardwear

Designer Mens Underwear
Sunspel Menswear Ltd
Free Jockey towel special offer
Tribe Banner
Shop IndieBike.com Today!
schultz
banner
Get Up to 50% off Mens Fashion at Banglads
Auto-update
eSportsonline - 10,000+ Discount Games and Sporting Goods + Free Shipping
Shop OneStopFanShop.com Today!